Smash Repairs work will ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES and their Assessors. We provide
a trust and understanding to our all clients
no matter how big or small the job
Each vehicle manufacturer has strict repair specifications and compliance and which we are familiar with. We have quality assurance systems in place so
that your vehicle is completed to such specifications.
Steps to Repairs for Insurance Claims:
1. Bring in your Insurance claim number, Insurance Company Name and your damaged vehicle or get it towed in (if your car is unable to be driven).
2. We take vehicle images, write up your damages and submit your quote direct to your Insurance Company.
3. We follow through the assessment process
and obtain authorisation to carry out the Insurance repairs.
4. We will order your parts and book your vehicle in at a time and
date that suits you to commence and complete repairs.
5. We courtesy wash the vehicle and inform you to come and collect it. You will be amazed at the final product!
(Please note; all Insurance Excesses must be paid for upon or before collecting your vehicle).
We use the
latest equipment - body alignment / straightening machine, vacuum dust system, air compressors and a new fully downdraft spray booth.
paint mixing system allows accurate colour matching to the manufactures specifications.
The low bake spray booth helps us to give your vehicle a high gloss, high
quality, factory finish.
The MAJOR Insurance companies we are recommended by are: